This dessert is inspired by the country of blueberries freshly picked in the fields during the beautiful sunny summer mornings. You can only savor this dessert full of the flavor of the fields.
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 25-30 minutes Quantity: 6 servings 177 calories per serving
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups of flour
- ½ cup + 3 tsp. tablespoon of sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Whisk the egg with milk, yogurt, and oil.
- Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder over eggs.
- Mix gently until homogeneous. Add the blueberries.
- Pour into 8×8 square pan.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the sugar, nuts, and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle on the cake.
- Bake at 400 ° F for at least 25-30 minutes (check the center with a toothpick)
- Enjoy this fluffy dessert.