You’re home alone and you have a craving of sugar? Here is the perfect hint of sugar without having to take out all the dishes and I promise you; you will be satisfied. This recipe helps me go through a lot of heartbreak and meltdown. It is a lifesaver!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1-3 minutes
Quantity: 1 serving
526 calories per serving
- 3 tbsp. of flour
- 2 ½ tbsp. of sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. of Nutella
- 3 tbsp. of milk
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. of white chocolate chips
- Get all the ingredients in a large mug of your choice
- Mix them with a fork until smooth
- Bake in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes at high intensity
- Let the brownie cool down and enjoy it with a spoon of ice cream.