This salad reminds us of the unique aromas of Asian dishes. If you want to eat Asian-style food while being healthy, here is the recipe for you. Your taste pupils will thank you.
Temps de préparation: 20 minutes Temps de cuisson: 0 minutes Quantité: 8 portions 107 calories par portion
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 lb raw sprouted beans
- 1 jar of raw spinach
- 6 celery stalks
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 green peppers cut into strips
- 6 parsley stems
- 1 cup finely chopped shallots
Marinade: (at least an hour in the fridge)
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ¾ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Combine all the salad ingredients.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the salad and stir well so that the dressing gets into the food.
- Savor this delicious salad!