This muffin recipe is the perfect balance between pleasure and energy. You won’t have to feel guilty about biting your teeth into this succulent, protein-rich dessert.
Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Quantity: 12 servings 228 calories per serving [ratings]
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ½ cup of orange juice
- ½ cup of water
- 1/3 cup margarine
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 c. baking soda
- 1 c. salt
- 1 c. vanilla
- 1 c. baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, combine the oatmeal with orange juice and boiling water for 15 minutes or until the oatmeal has completely absorbed the liquid.
- In a large bowl, cream the margarine and sugars using a blender or whisk.
- Add the eggs, continuing to whisk.
- Add the oatmeal mixture and mix well until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and other ingredients, mix well.
- Put in muffin tins.
- Put in the oven for about 20 minutes and then prick with a toothpick. If the toothpick is clean, the muffins are well done.