Are you on a keto diet and only have one thing in mind and that is to eat pancakes? We have the solution for you! This almond flour pancake recipe will make a splash in your mouth. Accompany these delicious pancakes with melted cheese and it will be your favorite meal for life.
Preparation time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Quantity: 8 servings
165 calories per serving
- 4 cups almond flour
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp. vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Combine eggs, water, almond flour, vanilla extract and salt in a bowl with a whisk.
- Put butter on the pan and stir in the cooking mixture until you see bubbles forming on the pancake.
- Turn the pancake over and let it cook for a while. It will be golden when it is ready.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 until there is no more pancake mixture.
- Savor with your favorite meat or melted cheese.
This kind of crepe is one of the favorites of my mom. I really enjoy the flavor of vanilla essence into it. This version is amazing with some maple syrup or sugar dust.
Keto pancakes are really popular in the restaurant in Montreal. Many kinds of this recipe are available on the web but, we will put some more on the Fominy website soon.
Make sure to come back soon to stay tuned.