You will be surprisingly satisfied with this rather simple pizza dough recipe without any machine and in no time! Take the opportunity to work your imagination and create pizzas more impressive and tasty than each other.
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: about 30 minutes Quantity: 4-6 servings 272 calories per serving
- 4 to 4 ¼ cups flour
- 2 sachets of instant yeast
- 2 c. salt
- 1 C. 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ¾ cup of water
- 2 c. olive oil
- Mix ingredients 1, 2, 3 and 4 (only 3 cups of flour)
- Heat the water and oil in a saucepan until hot to the touch
- Add to the flour mix, stirring with a wooden spoon. Mix well.
- Add the remaining flour to form a ball of dough
- Knead 8 to 10 minutes
- Cover with saran wrap and let stand 10 minutes
- Garnish as you want and enjoy your unique pizza