|*Condition: ||100% New High Quality |
|*Main material:||stainless steel|
|*Conversion:||1 inch = 25.4mm or 1mm = 0.0393 inch |
|*Type:|| 2/4/6/9 cup|
— Black handle: with a black insulated handle and is suitable for all hobs including induction. Ergonomic design, comfortable to grip.
— Good quality material: made of stainless steel material (including the inner parts such as funnel & filter plate) with ergonomic, heat-resistant handle and lid, food-grade material and non-toxic, safe for you and your family.
— Compatible: this item is compatible with induction cooker, electric heating stove, gas stove, alcohol stove, ceramic stove.
— Easy to clean: stainless steel espresso pot is dishwasher safe and hand washes. Dry thoroughly with a towel.
— Suitable: please never use other contents besides coffee, such as, teas, cacao powder, instant coffee or fine ground coffee or it will clog the filter plate.
— How to use:
1. Firstly, fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
2. Then, insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso. Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base.
3. Heat until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post.
4. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove the item from the stove.
1. Heat may be too high if pot produces coffee with a burnt like the taste. Try lowering the heat.
2. Please do not use in the dishwasher.
3. Please clean it with boiled water at least three times before the first use.
4. Please do not boil the pot when there is no water in it.
5. Please ensure the flame is not larger than the bottom of the pot.
6. Please do not remove and clean the coffee maker before it becomes cold.